Digital Insights Manager in London | PMI Careers
Position: Digital Insights Manager
In this role, you will develop, own and drive the improvement of several critical reporting assets, such as metrics, data visualizations, dashboards and regular business insights. This is a high impact role with a great deal of opportunity to influence the strategy.
- Build out reports and dashboards to measure performance.
- Analyze data and trends to inform business decisions.
- Translate findings from analysis to actionable insights and business implications.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role.
- Previous experience working with a BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode, Data Studio, etc.), Proficiency in SQL
- Strong communication and data visualization skills
Philip Morris International Inc. is a multinational tobacco company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. Philip Morris International is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Digital Insights Manager in London | PMI Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Phillip Morris International Inc.|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on PMI Site..