Position: Assistant Manager- Diaspora Marketing
This new role is vital to Western Union’s Diaspora Management Strategy where you’ll engage with our customers from specific diaspora and work closely with local marketing, research, and sales teams to better understand and meet the needs of the diaspora for moving money.
- The successful candidate will have experience within the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lanka, Moroccan or Senegalese diaspora and be able to identify relevant market and customer intelligence, be aware of the field operations of the agent network, and lead community engagement and ethnic store lead generation based on specific diaspora needs.
- You’ll be able to travel to key areas and develop marketing strategies with the wider team that will engage communities and drive growth.
- You will have related substantial and significant experience in a similar role engaging with specific customer sets directly to drive business growth.
- You’ll have experience of using data to inform marketing decisions and may have a background working within the NGO or fundraising arena.
- This is a nuanced role that requires a varied skill set so will very much suit a creative and innovative individual with strong analytical and research skills.
|Title||Diaspora Marketing jobs in London | Western Union Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Western Union|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Western Union Jobs Site..