Development Engineer - Reliability Maintenance Program | Air Arabia
Development Engineer – Reliability Maintenance Program
Job: Full Time
Acts as an interface between internal departments and external providers; gathers data to evaluate, develop, enhance and manage the entire aircrafts “Reliability Maintenance Programs”; encompasses short/long term program enhancement plans to improve maintenance plans, increase operational dispatch and components reliability of Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts
- Manages the aircrafts “Reliability Maintenance Programs” on day-to-day basis to support the development engineers and maintenance teams (Line, Hangar, MCC) identify options and ways to enhance their corresponding products.
- Ensures that the aircrafts “Reliability Maintenance Programs” are all regularly assessed, managed, developed and optimized as per operational needs and as per the continuous airworthiness requirements of the regulatory bodies and OEMs.
- Liaisons between Air Arabia and external parties such as OEMs and regulatory bodies on matters related to the continued management and approval of the “Reliability Maintenance Programs”.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Mechanical or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the relating field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- 5+ years’ of collective experience in the Aviation industry; On the Job Training (OJT) or post university time spent at an Airline company as a Trainee or in a similar capacity shall be counted for as part of the experience; experience with Airbus 320 aircrafts is highly desirable.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Development Engineer – Reliability Maintenance Program | Air Arabia|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..