Subsea 7 is looking for talented Designers with any level of experience for positions in the Installation Design for Operations discipline in the Central Engineering Department. The Designer/Draftsman is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Provide design drafting skills of a high quality and efficient output for all project work undertaken.
- Provide CAD skills and knowledge both 2D and where appropriate 3D.
- Ensure adherence to the Business Management System (BMS).
- Participate in technical audits of projects and studies when appropriate.
- Participate in reviews and development of departmental procedures and work methods.
- Interface with Drawing Office Supervisor or Lead Designer/Draftsman or Principal Designer/Draftsman to ensure CAD deliverable schedule is being met and budget is on track.
- Ensure compliance with company QA and HSE procedures.
- Ensure that design services provided comply with company standards and processes in line with appropriate legislation.
- Technical education preferably related to civil and structural engineering, including courses within CAD Design
- Trained in the use of Autocad 2D / 3D software
- Trained in the use of Inventor 3D Software (can be plus)
- Good level of English is mandatory
|Title||Designer/Draftsman Jobs in UAE 2023 | Subsea 7 Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Subsea 7|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Subsea 7 Jobs Site..