Demand Management, Customer Service | Amazon Jobs in Boston
Demand Management, Customer Service Program
Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
Amazon Robotics is located in the greater Boston area, the epicenter of robotics innovation. Our diverse team of engineers come from all over the world to design, test and build our dynamic fleet of robots and mechatronic systems. Having our offices, labs, test floors and factories all co-located means that we can design the hardware, write the code, test, build and watch it all come to life.
The Order Management Analyst will be responsible for generating and maintaining demand signals through a dynamic, cross-functional change management process connecting site requirements with delivery schedules to enable other cross functional teams to execute on the demand signal. They will work with both internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to customers, engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, installation, and field service. A successful candidate will have tactical experience of order management, customer service, and supply chain.
- Enter, manage, and administer all sales orders activity in our ERP system including data entry, updates, monitoring and reporting for portfolio of customers.
- Engage cross functional teams on confirming BOM’s, return material authorizations, receiving material commits, and delivery options.
- Prioritize daily tasks between urgent customer needs and long term strategic plans.
- Ensure proper PO coverage is provided for orders, research shortages to prevent delays.
- Manage expectations on delivery issues and escalations with install team and manager.
- Perform supply and demand inventory analysis to ensure timely shipments.
- Maintain and update personal site tracking lists as sites are added, removed, and rescheduled.
- Create and administer inter-team process improvement tools to increase efficiency.
- Manage and maintain internal orders for company employees through requisition system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experienc
- 1+ years of order management, supply chain, planning, or logistics experience.
- 1+ years of Oracle or equivalent ERP, manufacturing and supply chain applications.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Analyzing and Understanding of metrics and process capabilities.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – Amazon
Demand Management, Customer Service Program | Amazon Jobs in Boston
Amazon.com Services LLC
|Job Location||Boston/Cambridge Area, MA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..