Position: Delivery Manager- Remote Proctoring
The English and Examinations Strategic Business Unit (E&E SBU) is one of two global strategic business units in the British Council (the other being Cultural Engagement). The purpose of the SBUs is to support the British Council in its mission of building trust in the UK around the world by sharing aspects of our education systems, governance and culture.
- Ensures allocated Remote Proctoring products are properly managed and tracked/evaluated so they deliver maximum contribution to the British Council’s overall objectives
- Provides support and input into the formal quality assurance process for proposed Remote Proctoring products, to ensure these are appropriate, high quality and aligned to the BC’s strategic priorities within the overall RP Strategy
- Identifies and manages critical business processes enabling the hubs to ensure compliance with policies.
- Develops and implements agreed set of performance metrics that allows fact-based decision making.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and/or supporting the delivery of small-to-medium projects or programme strands across a major part of an organisation and across a significant geographical area throughout their full lifecycle.
- Demonstrable knowledge of managing and/or supporting operational transition and delivery projects on a global scale
|Title||Delivery Manager- Remote Proctoring Jobs in British Council in London|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||London, UKM, GB|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Jobs Site..