Position: Database Officer
To be responsible for data gathering and developing a database management system for the Research Outreach Section. As well as manage and maintain a research contact database including academic, industrial, and governmental personnel using various data analysis tools.
- Design, develop and manage research contacts database, spreadsheets, and other data tools in accordance to the line manager’s input, needs and views.
- Keep the database up to date with all relevant information including outreach organization and university contacts (locally and globally).
- Design, develop and maintain specific databases for the collection and tracking in order to report of research data and statistics in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and remove corrupted or unreliable data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to prepare professional documents, in both Arabic and English.
- Good knowledge and experience with Oracle RAC, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Good knowledge in Database Management, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Developing Standards, Database Performance Tuning, and Operating Systems.
|Title||Database Officer Jobs in UAE | Sharjah University Careers 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Sharjah University|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Sharjah University Jobs Site..