Data Delivery Manager Jobs in London | British Council Careers UK
Position: Data Delivery Manager
Data Delivery Manager will work with the Data Analyst to deliver business intelligence reports to various stakeholders.
- Presents complex information clearly, using an appropriate combination of written, graphical and financial data/analysis, to enable evidence-based operational decision-making and planning for delivery of results.
- Designs data processing platforms, integrates, cleans and transforms data from different sources.
- Ability to work on various data visualization interfaces such as Power BI & Business Objects and support business users as a data technical expert.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results in a pressured environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with data in minimum one of the following contexts: data mining, data transformation, data visualisation.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Data Delivery Manager Jobs in London | British Council Careers UK|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Site..