Customs Data Analyst in Dubai | ENOC Job Vacancy 2022
Position: Customs Data Analyst
In coordination with the Line Manager, the job holder will assist the Sr. Customs Executive with the customs declaration process for GCC and non-GCC origin imports and as well as duty exemption process for GCC origin imports for assigned ENOC group companies.
- Analyse monthly IRS Reports to determine the following:
- Production & Dispatch summary (opening stock, dispatches, closing stock of refined products)
- Condensate receipts(imports)/ dispatch(exports) details
- A university graduate with 1-3 years of experience and a good working knowledge of computers for analytical work.
- Analytical ability to arrive at best solutions among given alternatives.
- Expertise in the operation/data entry with the UAE customs online portal
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Customs Data Analyst in Dubai | ENOC Job Vacancy 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, AE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ENOC Jobs Site..