Crew Operations Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Position: Crew Operations Coordinator
To provide 24-7 operational support to facilitate safe and efficient departure and arrival processes for Flight and Cabin Crew.
- Proactively monitor the crew reporting process to ensure the correct number of rostered crew report on time and are provided with flight and destination specific legal documentation e.g. General Declarations, Customs forms etc.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies, and process exceptions occurring during check-in, including crew no-show, lateness, missing/incorrect documentation and last minute sickness.
- Oversee the Crew Airport Standby Lounge and facilitate the standby crew allocation process. Ensure that crew called from standby and fully prepared, briefed for duty and are provided with the correct documentation to protect on time performance.
- Qualifications: 12 yrs schooling or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ yrs Customer Service experience in a fast-paced dynamic working environment
- Knowledge/skills: An administration and customer service background, preferably within an operational environment or with good operational
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Crew Operations Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Jobs Site..