Credit Solutions Specialist - SVP | CITI Jobs in London
Credit Solutions Specialist – SVP
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City.
The EMEA Capital Markets Credit Solutions Team at Citi Private Bank (CPB) is seeking a highly experienced Capital Markets credit professional to help the development of credit solutions for the EMEA Capital Markets business. This professional will be based London and will report to the CPB EMEA Head of Credit Solutions.
The individual will work closely with the CPB & Markets Risk teams and CPB Investment Finance to deliver comprehensive credit solutions suitable for our Capital Markets clients’ investment portfolios and strategic solutions.
- This individual will be work closely with CPB Capital Markets and Risk/IF, with overall responsibility for structuring and negotiating efficient credit solutions for CPB clients.
- This role will encompass credit initiatives related to expansion of activities related to: (i) trading & investment products; and (ii) strategic solutions relationships (MDA) and transactions (SES, SRS, CRE, etc.).
- This individual will partner with Product Specialists, Investment Counselors and Bankers and to assess client and/or transaction requirements, align PSE line availability to support trading & investment activities, and manage credit structuring and approvals for strategic solutions trades.
- The individual will work with Investment Finance and Risk to periodically review Product Programs related to extending credit, including PSE lines and Loanable Value to ensure consistency between EMEA and other regions.
- Establish robust processes for monitoring, issue resolution and escalations for the credit life-cycle including leveraging of existing tools within the ICG.
- Extensive experience in Capital Markets Risk, Credit or similar role
- Knowledge of risk drivers for Capital Markets Products across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Credit, Structured Notes and OTC Derivatives
- Comfort with Market Risk and Credit Risk parameters.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills; ability to influence decision making incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. As this role crosses over lines of business between Capital Markets and Investment Finance, it is critical to build strong partnerships and a team based approach.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – CITI
Credit Solutions Specialist – SVP | CITI Jobs in London
|Hiring Organization||Citigroup Inc.|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on CITI Job Site..