Counsel, Regulatory Affairs Jobs in New York | Mastercard Careers
Position: Counsel, Regulatory Affairs
New York, USA
The successful candidate will enjoy working on multiple, fast-paced, and high-profile issues and will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, familiarity with emerging trends in the relevant regulatory environment and the payments ecosystem, and sharp critical and strategic thinking skills
- Report to the Senior Managing Counsel by advising on issues covering, principally, sanctions, anti-money laundering (AML), and export controls that impact Mastercard, including its subsidiaries, strategic initiatives, and potential commercial and philanthropic opportunities
- Work closely with the Senior Managing Counsel who supports Mastercard’s Deputy Chief Compliance Officer and Global Compliance team personnel as issues covering sanctions
- When providing advice, effectively and concisely communicate to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders such as Mastercard’s global customer base
- JD from an established and reputable law school
- Strong understanding of U.S. Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administration of sanctions programs; working knowledge about obligations under the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- Track record of success in the above legal practice areas preferably from a government agency however experience from a law firm or a global payments company will be considered
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must and experience communicating with a diverse audience
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Counsel, Regulatory Affairs Jobs in New York | Mastercard Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Mastercard Inc.|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mastercard Jobs Site..