Corporate Finance Analyst Jobs in Dubai | BAT Careers UAE
Position: Corporate Finance Analyst
This role is part of Finance Team. The role is responsible to ensure timely and accurate coding of 3rd party in SAP for 2 legal entities. Keep an overview on the Supplier/Employee Vendor Accounts, internal customer & vendor accounts. Ensure that accurate procedures and adequate controls are maintained in the P2P and Intercompany process.
- Validate and process invoices into the appropriate systems and within the agreed time.
- Monthly reconciliation with suppliers
- Contribute to Record to Report task inclusive of General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Month End Closing activities
- Bachelors/Masters or Professional Accountancy Qualification. Ex: ACCA, CA, CMA etc
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an FMCG or Big 4 Tax firms with accounting & finance exposure
- Computer literacy: MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point) + SAP knowledge.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Corporate Finance Analyst Jobs in Dubai | BAT Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||British American Tobacco plc|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on BAT Jobs Site..