Corporate Communications Executive Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
Corporate Communications Executive
Job: Full Time
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport
To develop, implement, monitor and evaluate communications strategy in order to support business objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets. Also, to enhance a favourable image of the company with clients, investors, potential customers, influencers and the public
- Plans, implements all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and public relations strategies and the various related activities to support in achieving the corporate objectives, adopts different channels to optimize campaigns reach and success.
- Determines the KPIs for the PR, measures and evaluates the performance of each activity and event and produces reports on each KPI and PR campaign.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with all press, media, PR agencies, bloggers, vloggers and influencers; creates and maintains an up-to-date media contact list.
- Manages the company’s press center including press kits and press releases, writes and produces presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for internal/external distribution, fact sheets, news monitoring, crisis management responses, prints, and publicizing events via media.
- Arranges and coordinates interviews for company spokespeople to be utilized for publicity and advertisement.
- Acts as the main contact for the Investor Relations day-to-day activities answers inquiries, provides information, pricing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/ Journalism/ Communications/ Multimedia or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop &3D animation is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages
- 4+ years of related working experience in a very similar role in the PR and marketing field in any service industry (client/ agency), preferably in aviation.
- Work experience gained within media relations, fundraising, press, events management, or journalism trades.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Corporate Communications Executive Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..