Corporate Actions Analyst in Jersey City | HSBC Bank Careers
HSBC Bank plc is a British multinational banking and financial services organisation. HSBC’s international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa
Position: Corporate Actions Analyst
Jersey City, USA
The HSBC Asset Services Department is responsible for the processing of mandatory and /voluntary corporate actions related to equity products through the lifecycle of the corporate event. The NY team supports the US, Canadian and South American Markets
- Must interpret validity of claims and be able to confidently respond to counterparties
- Independent decision making abilities while engaging Management when needed
- Must ensure all regulatory requirements are understood and met
- Computer literacy, intermediate knowledge of MS Excel a must. Working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word.
- Must be detailed oriented, good problem solver, should have good communication skills
- Must have strong overall knowledge of US Domestic Equity markets, with knowledge of foreign dividends – mainly Canada and Europe.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Corporate Actions Analyst in Jersey City | HSBC Bank Careers|
|Hiring Organization||HSBC Bank|
|Job Location||Jersey City, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on HSBC Bank Jobs Site..