Contracts & Procurement Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Jacobs Careers UAE
Position: Contracts & Procurement Specialist
- Reports to the Regional Director of Projects and liaises with legal, operations and sales teams.
- Accountable for timely review of contracts & sub-contracts in line with relevant processes.
- Establish and maintains procedures, forms, and systems to provide for consistent and effective development and management of the contracts management and procurement services.
- Maintain awareness and support of the Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality culture of the Enterprise.
- Minimum of 15 years of contracts management and procurement experience.
- In depth knowledge of legal, procurement, and contract documents.
- At least 5 years experience in senior contracts / procurement positions.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Contracts & Procurement Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Jacobs Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Jacobs Jobs Site..