Contract Consultant | British Council Jobs in Multiple Locations UK
Job: Full Time
The Contract Management team sits within the Global Consultancy and Business Services group in Cultural Engagement. The purpose of the team is to provide essential contract management services to support the ambitions of the British Council and to empower informed decision-making, risk management & compliance at all stages of the programme/project lifecycle.
This is done for commercial & non- commercial contracts & paid services across Cultural Engagement and E&E globally The Contract Consultant is responsible for managing a number of contract enquiries. The role provides essential level skills, knowledge and technical expertise in contract management, procurement and capability building
- Provide a responsive, professional and customer-focused contract management advisory services to a range of internal clients/stakeholders (from Cultural Engagement, the regions and other SBUs)
- Personally provide advice, guidance and challenge to colleagues on, enquiries to ensure the business receives the support it requires on a range of compliance and contracting issues
- Contribute to the implementation of the Contract Management Team Plan and priorities
- Contribute to specific initiatives and projects across Cultural Engagement, as required
- Leads on a number of contract enquiries, applying technical knowledge to change, transform and deliver outcomes.
- Experience of contracting, contract management and related legal areas in international contexts.
- Understanding of UK contract law and statutory requirements and how these are applied in a programme / project management context.
- Competent across the range of IT systems and packages used by the business (SAP, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, database design and maintenance)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Contract Consultant | British Council Jobs in Multiple Locations UK|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||London, UKM, GB|
Belfast, UKM, GB
Cardiff, UKM, GB
Edinburgh, UKM, GB
anchester, UKM, GB
|Base Salary||GBP – £26,934 – £30,354|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Jobs Site..