Construction Manager Jobs in Nashville, TN | Hill International Careers
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project .
Position: Construction Manager
We are hiring local candidates for our project in Nashville, TN
- Coordinate Architect/Engineers, contractors and respective contracts
- Coordinate schedule and budget information and must be able to identify when the need to intervene arises
- Ability to review project documents (drawings, specifications, RFI’s, schedules, etc.)
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in vertical construction,
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources, managing.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Construction Manager Jobs in Nashville, TN | Hill International Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International|
|Job Location||Nashville, TN|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hill International Jobs Site..