Construction Contract Manager Jobs in Dubai | Total Energies Careers UAE
Position: Construction Contract Manager
Leads and manages all contractual aspects of executing the project including notifications, formal communications, variation orders, commercial/contractual claims, negotiation of LDs and claims, risk assessments, etc… not only with the EPC Contractor (under the EPC Contract) but also with the off-taker (under the PPA) and other third parties (such as the Owner’s Engineer under the OE Agreement, and other consultants/contractors for specific services and/or works).
- Is fully aware of Power Purchase Agreement, EPC Contract, Owner’s Engineer Service Agreement, O&M Agreement and various Project Agreements and manage the stakeholders effectively in line with the contracts.
- Is effective in responding to the correspondences from various counter parties and ensure the interests of TotalEnergies and the Owner/Project Company are protected.
- Ensures that the actions of the EPC Contractor are in line with its contractual responsibilities.
- Evaluates the legitimacy of any claim and performs a regular review of the claim strategy with the Project Directors.
- Degree in Engineering and/or Law.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with large complex projects in Energy, Oil & Gas industry.
- Professional Certification and/or relevant experience in Contracts Management.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
|Title||Construction Contract Manager Jobs in Dubai | Total Energies Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Total Energies|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Total Energies Jobs Site..