Concierge Jobs in Washington DC | Rosewood Hotels Careers
Position: Concierge- Rosewood Washington DC
Ideally located in the charming neighborhood of Georgetown, alongside the historic C&O Canal, Rosewood Washington, D.C. features 55 rooms including 12 suites and six townhouses. The hotel, which opened in 2013, offers ample privacy, bespoke guest services and a tangible connection to the culture and traditions of the nation’s capital.
- Participate in quality control activities and comply with quality assurance expectations and standards as directed by the hotel (Forbes, LQA and Rosewood Brand Standards).
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with all guests, associates and community members.
- Ensures privacy and confidentiality for all hotel guests.
- Experience: Minimum one year of experience in a similar capacity for a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Schedule: Flexible availability is required for this position to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Concierge Jobs in Washington DC | Rosewood Hotels Careers|
|Job Location||Rosewood Washington, D.C. – Washington, DC, DC 20007 US (Primary)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Rosewood Jobs Site..