Position: Assistant/ Associate Professor in Computer Science
The duties of the new faculty member in computer Science include teaching and mentoring students doing graduation projects (research and applied projects). Dynamic involvement in research, student activities, course development, advising, and scholarly work is necessary.
- Teaching assigned classes;
- Maintaining adequate records of progress and evaluation for all students enrolled in classes assigned and submitting grades on dates indicated by the Registrar each semester (mid-semester and final);
- Preparing syllabi in conjunction with the Program Chair for distribution to students in the first week of the course (with a copy sent to the Program Chair);
- Assisting the Chair in evaluating course objectives and sequencing;
- Recommending curricular changes;
- Maintaining set office hours during the semester –posting these and informing students;
- Advising students and assisting in tracking “at-risk” students with poor academic performance;
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Machine Learning.
- Applicants with experience within a Canadian Institution are preferred
|Title||Computer Science Professor Jobs in Canadian University in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Canadian University Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Canadian University Dubai Jobs Site..