Compliance Coordinator Jobs in Leicester | Boohoo Careers
Job: Full Time
Leicester, United Kingdom
Boohoo is a United Kingdom-based online fashion retailer, aimed at 16–30 year olds. The business was founded in 2006, and had sales in 2019 of £856.9m. It specialises in own brand fashion clothing, with over 36,000 products
We are looking for a confident and personable Compliance Coordinator who is passionate about speaking to and helping people of all backgrounds to join our team in Leicester. As a business, we are on a journey and are fully committed to UK manufacturing & helping rebuild the reputation of the textile manufacturing industry. This role will play a critical part in that by working in partnership with our suppliers and their workers in understanding what is really like within their factories
- Supply chain management – Conduct regular review of the supply chain, and monitoring sub-contractor disclosure including tier 2.
- Support the QA, Sourcing and Ethical trade team heads by monitoring and mapping supplier vs CMT capacity.(Production Capacity mapping in place to ensure manufacturing units are making their designated purchase orders)
- Take responsibility for maintaining capacity trackers and Leicester supplier index.
- Supporting the UK ethical trade manager with responsible sourcing programmes, webinars and supplier improvements / guidance
- Working with Head office coordinator and aligning with group strategy, policy development, including development of internal systems.
- Coordinating with head office sourcing & compliance teams as well as Leicester Ethical trade manager to ensure strict adherence of Boohoo new source approval process, i.e on-boarding new suppliers / CMT’s for group supply.
- Support Leicester compliance teams in scheduling internal audits and capacity building / remedial sessions.
- Support head office admin and coordinator with tracking and mapping of the international supply chain (Leicester UK importers)
- Previous compliance or administration experience
- Confident and engaging communicator
- Ability to communicate in a variety of languages Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi
- Knowledge of or a keen interest to learn about social / ethical compliance
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Boohoo
|Title||Compliance Coordinator Jobs in Leicester | Boohoo Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Boohoo Group plc|
|Job Location||Leicester, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Boohoo Jobs Site..