Company Secretary Assistant | Burberry Jobs in London
Position: Company Secretary Assistant
The Company Secretariat team is responsible for handling all corporate governance matters and regulatory obligations affecting Burberry Group plc and its subsidiary and joint venture companies globally. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual who wishes to join a motivated team to provide efficient and high-quality company secretarial services to the Group.
- Assisting with arranging execution of company resolutions and associated logistics including notary and apostille where necessary;
- Preparing UK statutory forms and filing with the Registrar of Companies and updating statutory books and records;
- Assisting with preparations for the Annual General Meeting;
- 1-2 years’ company secretarial experience in a listed environment highly desirable.
- Ideally fully qualified with the Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA) or part-qualified;
- Basic knowledge of Companies Act and UK Listing Rules, in the context of both plc and subsidiaries;
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Company Secretary Assistant | Burberry Jobs in London|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Burberry Jobs Site..