Community Homeward Enteral Nurse Jobs in Birmingham | Danone
Community Homeward Enteral Nurse
Job: Full Time
Birmingham, United Kingdom
We are a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. We operate at 5 production sites as well as offices in the UK & Ireland- led by our people who power everything we do and are key to our success.
We are looking for an NMC registered Nurse to join our team of Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurse’s in Birmingham. This is a community-based role working with both Adults and Children
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- PEG experience an advantage, but full training provided
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving license
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Community Homeward Enteral Nurse Jobs in Birmingham | Danone|
|Job Location||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Danone Jobs Site..