Position: Communications Assistant
Richemont is looking for a Communications Assistant to join their dynamic, multicultural and hard-working team to support on multiple aspects managed across the department. This position will start from April 2023 and will have a duration of 1 year.
- Daily press review of Richemont Maisons and competitor news to help the department stay informed
- Daily management and upkeep of the department’s news database for both Richemont Maisons and competitors
- Maintenance of external and internal Events Calendar to assist Maisons in strategic event planning and monitor competitors’ PR initiatives
- Responsible for the writing and visual layout of the department’s monthly newsletter
- Support on Communications sections of annual Competitor Reports using the department’s qualitative and quantitative tools to extract data and draw analysis & conclusions
|Title||Communications Assistant Jobs in London | Richemont Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Richemont Jobs Site..