Position: CNC Machinist
As an On-Site Machinist you will be responsible for ensuring that the operation of equipment is carried out as per the Company’s HSE and Operating Procedures. You will supervise work scopes onshore and offshore.
- Manufacture and rework parts from start to finish in a timely manner, according to Baker Oil Tools specifications.
- Able to read and understand Engineering machine drawings, Process charts, check sheets and work-related documents.
- Capable of performing CNC operations like, set appropriate CNC Mazatrol programme, Tools & job setting, Turning, Boring Drilling, Thread cutting, Milling, usage of appropriate special gauges and measuring instruments.
- Operate within standard operating procedure and adhering to safety practices.
- Check manufactured parts for accuracy according to QAS procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with minimum 3 years of experiences CNC (Mazak Machines) machine operation or in similar role.
- Exposure to selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes & Honing machines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
|Title||CNC Machinist Jobs in Dubai Techno Park | Baker Hughes Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Baker Hughes|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Baker Hughes Jobs Site..