CMS Architect Jobs in Redhill | Willis Towers Watson Careers
Position: CMS Architect
As part of architectural revamp, adopting headless Content Management System (CMS) is one of the API layers to manage and deliver content (both code and no-code related) decoupled from code, to personalize experiences for 20+ key customer segments/personas.
- Perform regular audits on adherence to standards and produce relevant audit trails by tenants, releases and other dimensions as required.
- Identify and drive platform quarterly enhancement roadmap to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of build and enhancement via CMS.
- Lead training and enablement for Content Manager, Programme team members, and other CMS users / champions.
- Conscientious & motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with pragmatic, solution-based thinking.
- Good knowledge & practical use of structured methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum).
For more details, please visit…
|Title||CMS Architect Jobs in Redhill | Willis Towers Watson Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Willis Towers Watson|
|Job Location||Redhill, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Willis Towers Watson Jobs Site..