Clinic Operations Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
Position: Clinic Operations Specialist
The role is responsible for overseeing all of the day-to-day activities for the medical service department. This includes the management of customer service, billing, invoicing, purchasing as well as the general management of the operations staff. The clinical operations officer is responsible for supervise employees and work tasks throughout the assigned unit/responsibilities to ensure that the tasks are completed properly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of agreed clinic operational strategy and reporting, which includes scheduling, rostering, policy development, liaison with supporting department and contractual services
- Supervise and verify the timely execution of all tasks performed by medical administrator, receptionist, telephone operators and other assigned personnel
- Ensure provision of superior customer services to all patients and visitors by the team in the unit assigned and be the second line of contact in resolving and reporting complaints as per ISO10002:2014 for customer satisfaction and complaint management guideline.
- Bachelor of healthcare administration/nursing, medical coding, insurance, finance or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, insurance or finance in healthcare/aviation sector.
|Title||Clinic Operations Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Jobs Site..