Child Life Specialist Job at Children's Hospital in Walnut Creek, CA
Child Life Specialist 1
Job: Full Time
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
The Child Life Specialist, in collaboration with members of the health care team, plans, implements, and evaluates a therapeutic intervention/activities program in the playroom and at bedside, which is appropriate to the developmental, emotional, educational and recreational needs of patients (infants, children, adolescents and young adults) and their families
- Bachelor’s degree in Child Life or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- To have completed clinical internship (minimum of 480 hrs) in a pediatric hospital setting
- Child Life Professional Certification required within first year
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Child Life Specialist Job at Children’s Hospital in Walnut Creek, CA|
|Hiring Organization||UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital|
|Job Location||Walnut Creek, California|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Jobs Site..