Chief Growth Officer, WNBA | NBA Jobs in New York
Chief Growth Officer, WNBA
Job: Full Time
New York, NY, USA
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA’s success.
The WNBA is seeking an experienced Chief Growth Officer (CGO) to join us in the mission of growing the league revenue, changing the valuation model, and impacting the landscape of Women’s Basketball and Sports. With a primary focus on strategic idea creation, product/asset development, and partnerships, the CGO will have the ultimate accountability in developing executable plans to drive revenue growth. Together with other members of the WNBA Leadership team, the CGO will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer and fan segments and sellable assets, while ultimately finding untapped opportunities, including adjacencies, that the WNBA can capitalize on. The CGO will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams. The CGO will report directly to the WNBA Commissioner.
- Partner with other members of the WNBA Leadership team (Commissioner, COO, CMO, and Head of Basketball Operations) to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop and execute a growth plan.
- Develop executable plans to drive revenue growth in core and adjacent areas, including working with NBA Departments (GP, TMBO) and WNBA teams.
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating activities.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting sellable assets to align with current market trends to create sustainable growth and innovation.
- Identify and execute 1-2 Commissioner-backed bold initiatives annually.
- 12+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth.
- 5+ years of management experience preferred.
- Proven track record of growing revenue and results through new product development, marketing, branding, and/or partnerships.
- Experience working closely with senior executives.
- Significant experience working on cross-functional projects with multiple partners.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – NBA
|Title||Chief Growth Officer, WNBA | NBA Jobs in New York|
|Job Location||New York, New York, US, 10022|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NBA Jobs Site..