Chef de Partie Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Emirates Palace Careers
Position: Chef de Partie
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration and under directions of the executive and sous chef.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times.
- Place orders in a timely manner.
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational and effective communication skills.
- A few years experience in the same role in a luxury hotel is required
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited is a Hong Kong hotel investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide, 20 of which are fully or partially owned by MOHG.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Chef de Partie Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Emirates Palace Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on MOHG Careers Site..