Chef De Partie - Indian Cuisine | Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai
Chef De Partie – Indian Cuisine Specialty
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience
Assists the Sous Chef in ensuring the quality, consistency and production of areas of responsibility in kitchen. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works with team to improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Supervises the preparation and production of all hot or cold food items for buffet and a la carte menu
- Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the food operation (e.g., restaurant, banquet, pastry shop).
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g., HACCP, OSHA, ASI and Health Department).
- Assists in estimating daily restaurant production needs.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Marriott
|Title||Chef De Partie – Indian Cuisine | Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Sheraton Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Mamsha Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Job Site..