CHANEL UK | Stock Controller Jobs in London
Position: Stock Controller
As a member of our Stock Control team your mission is to effectively support with the movement of stock and supplies into, around and out of our Sloane Street boutique. Initially joining on a 12 month fixed term contract, this is a great opportunity to join a highly dynamic team at a very exciting time.
- Accurate receipt of deliveries, ensuring that goods received correspond with the appropriate documentation as well as maintaining the computerised inventory system accurately
- Arrange for return and transfers of stock as requested, liaising with colleagues and recipients as necessary
- Develop and maintain expert standards of product knowledge to be shared as appropriate
- A communicator and a builder of relationships
- Experience of managing the movement of stock and supplies in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience in helping team members be their best selves
- Experience in working proactively and reactively as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
|Title||CHANEL UK | Stock Controller Jobs in London|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on CHANEL Jobs Site..