Case Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Reem Hospital Careers 2023
Position: Case Manager
Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s health and human services needed
- Continuously monitor and evaluate changes in patient acuity, unit workload and staffing requirements across the hospital.
- Allocate staff or redeploy to areas of need to best match resource to variations in workload and maximise cost effectiveness.
- Provide support, advice and direction to staff as necessary to maintain effective service delivery, accessing expert assistance where and when necessary.
- Liaise with senior management regarding any major impediments to service delivery or issues that may have significant impact on the organisation including any major Health and Safety incidents or accidents.
- To assist in the recruitment and development of pool and casual nursing staff.
Respond to emergency response calls.
- Graduate from School of Nursing (Not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program).
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing and/or Master in Nursing / Health Services Management.
- Maintains valid, current RN licensure from own country.
- BLS, PALS, ACLS certified.
- Certified proof of yearly CME.
- Specialist Nursing certifications such as Critical Care Nursing is advantageous.
|Title||Case Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Reem Hospital Careers 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Reem Hospital|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Reem Hospital Jobs Site..