Cartier | Client Experience Intern in Dubai
Client Experience Intern
Cartier is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches.
- Engage in workshops to identify potential research areas and build a calendar of studies based on business requirements and select appropriate research methods
- Coordinate with boutiques and market teams to select clients and invite them to attend interviews and focus groups
- Assist in gathering and analyzing qualitative and quantative data
- Prepare presentations on studies insights and recommendations VIP client experiences
- Gather and benchmark competition trends around client activations and experiences
- Support in identifying and designing new and innovative VIP experiences
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or business analytics or a customer insights/business administration related field
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Cartier | Client Experience Intern in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Cartier Jobs Site..