Care Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic City Hospital
Job: Full Time
Mediclinic Middle East operates a number of multidisciplinary hospitals and clinics, all with stateof-the-art equipment and facilities.
To facilitate appointments for oncology related services and support the efficient administrative operations of the business unit
- Facilitates appointments for all services related to oncology
- Provide support to physicians with patient education and care plans
- Provide support and act as patient advocate during the patient’s Oncology journey
- Coordinates multidisciplinary planning and support patient throughout the care continuum
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar function within a healthcare setting
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Care Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic City Hospital|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic City Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Jobs Site..