Position: Camera Assistant
To be responsible for assisting the Cameraman in live transmission and recorded events organized by various colleges/departments when requested, as well as setting up and positioning the camera equipment so that it is ready for the Cameraman to use.
- Prepare, assemble and set up the TV studio, cameras, and equipment inside the studio and on location.
- Ensure the availability of outdoor equipment such as cameras and lighting equipment for outside shooting as scheduled.
- Inspect the cameras and equipment to verify that it is in good working order, and ensure to load the camera with film before shooting.
- Ensure the readiness of cameras and other photographic equipment that are used to shoot students’ projects or required assignments.
- Assist in positioning/setting lighting equipment in preparation for shoots.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to prepare professional documents, in both Arabic and English.
- Be familiar with all aspects of camera equipment operation, set-up, and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good level of attention to planning, checklists, and detail.
- Be comfortable setting up and arranging lighting.
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of sound recording.
|Title||CameraMan Jobs in UAE | Sharjah University Careers|
|Hiring Organization||University of Sharjah|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on University of Sharjah Jobs Site..