Butler Service Desk Agent in Abu Dhabi | St Regis Saadiyat Careers
Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Operate telephone switchboard station. Process guest requests for wake-up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Butler Service Desk Agent in Abu Dhabi | St Regis Saadiyat Careers|
|Hiring Organization||St. Regis Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi,|
Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on St Regis Hotels Jobs Site..