Business Support Manager - Destination Management | Emirates Careers
Business Support Manager – Destination Management
Job: Full Time
Responsible for the successful delivery of the Destination Management Business Support portfolio including forecasting and planning for operational resourcing, contracting and vendor management, business data analysis, safety and quality, standards, and training. The job holder is responsible for identifying and implementing cost containment and business improvement initiatives related to the Destination Management portfolio through the continual review and analysis of operational practices and processes, and identifying more efficient, practical and productive processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement the Business Support department long term plan in conjunction with internal stakeholders, ensuring alignment with the overall business unit and dnata Travel strategy.
- Conduct regular benchmarking of DMC competitors (both locally and internationally) to order to identify and recommend industry best practice improvements to safety, resource utilisation, systems, processes and standards.
- Contribute to the long term plan for operational resources in support of the agreed business strategy, translate resourcing requirements into the annual budget planning process.
- Represent the Destination Management business unit in enterprise wide projects or change initiatives to ensure effective business unit contribution and that particular interests and requirements are properly considered.
- Maintain, update and monitor the project plan to account for changing requirements of the business. Ensure completion of a financially sound business case to support all recommendations.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor degree Project Management qualification desirable.
- Work experience of 8+ years within travel industry in areas related to operations efficiency, safety, long term resource planning and process improvement.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience/experience managing large projects with accountability for implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Qualification on Lean, Six Sigma, and other process mapping tools is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Emirates Group
|Title||Business Support Manager – Destination Management ||
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..