Business Finance Analyst | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai
Business Finance Analyst
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport
Provide dedicated financial support to the dnata International Airport Operations (“IAO”) network by:
- Ensuring that all income and expenses are effectively managed and controlled through the provision of accurate financial information and the analysis and tracking of cost and expenditure
- Enhancing performance monitoring through production of standard business performance reports identifying the key issues, KPIs for exception reporting to the management and provide subject specific reports that enable more granular understanding of the key drivers that impact cost and revenue
- Implementation of improved financial reporting tools and processes across the IAO network
- Providing financial decision analysis recommendations to the business.
- Act as an effective conduit between the international businesses and the senior IAO leadership team in Dubai as well as the various Emirates Group support functions (including Group Finance, Corporate Treasury and Taxation and Internal Audit).
- Assist in consolidated reporting of data across all international businesses, including but not limited to, cash flow, variance analysis, capital expenditure and debtors
- Provide front line advice to complete the annual budget submission for timely completion of budget consolidation. Provide back up evidence to BFMs/FMs with detailed analysis, in order to appropriately challenge budget assumptions
- Work with Internal Audit team and local CFO’s to ensure appropriate financial controls and risk management frameworks are implemented across all international businesses
- Manage the accounting activities to ensure the monthly and annual accounts are accurate and up-to-date in line with the accounting standards of the Emirates Group
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Graduate in Commerce with 7 years’ experience, OR a qualified accountant with 3 years’ experience
- Experience in Finance / Management Accounting in a multinational company
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Emirates Group
|Title||Business Finance Analyst | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Job Site..