Business Development Manager in Houston | Wood Careers
Business Development Manager
Job: Full Time
Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people
Wood is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager with extensive experience with international oil and gas industry, including Upstream, Downstream, and Deep-water (offshore) to join our team in the Houston, Texas area
- Lead and coordinate front line business development (sales) activities for the Asset Performance Optimization (APO) business line
- Develop regional sales plan and engage with key stakeholders in the business
- Provide input for development of the Business Revenue Forecast
- Work closely with all APO service lines to understand business requirements and market needs
- Recognize new markets and opportunities for new business generation and expansion
- Ensure all Sales Processes and Procedures are executed and followed in the region
- Employer will accept Bachelor’s* degree in Mechanical Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years of work experience in job offered or 4 years of work experience in a related occupation
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 years of related work experience
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Business Development Manager in Houston | Wood Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Wood Plc|
|Job Location||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Wood Jobs Site..