British Council | Technical Project Manager Jobs in Manchester
Technical Project Manager
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications.
This role is located within the Global Information Services (GIS) Change Delivery team and reports to Head of GIS Project management. The GIS Change delivery function is responsible for the management of Projects, Programmes and the overall GIS Portfolio of change delivery and the definition of standard practices, methodologies and tools to ensure well managed delivery of change.
- To be managing end to end project delivery plan or GIS and Business Projects, including the proactive monitoring of progress to plan, and processes to secure inputs from responsible delivery or workstream leads
- Accountable to the project executive/senior responsible owner (SRO) for delivery of projects in accordance with the Project Business case, including key outputs and outcomes, delivery to time, cost and quality requirements
- For the day to day management of the Project, including reporting, management of risks and issues, team and supplier management, management, tracking and reporting of the Project budget
- For defining and agreeing the scope of Project delivery, and securing its sign off by the Executive/SRO and key stakeholders
- For implementing and/or designing Project Governance, and securing approvals from SRO and GIS Head of Project Management as a minimum
- Prince 2 foundation or practitioner is essential
- Development project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM)
- End to end project management experience
- Project Management of medium teams
- Project office processes.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – British Council
Technical Project Manager Jobs in Manchester | British Council Careers
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Manchester, England, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Job Site..