British Council | Customer Advisor Jobs in Manchester
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language
Position: British Council
The purpose of this role is to deliver excellent customer service as a member of the UK Customer Contact Centre Team, building relationships with new and existing British Council customers and using judgement to respond to common and unpredicted customer situations appropriately and in line with British Council regulations and standards
- Provides support for UK-based English and Exams customers throughout the customer journey
- Builds relationships with new and existing customers by using customer accounts in Salesforce CRM, establishing their needs, and managing cases in line with global customer service standards
- Empowered to manage and resolve low-level customer complaints in accordance with British Council Global Complaints Guidelines and without the need to escalate
- Interprets existing processes and policies to identify ways to resolve customer enquiries
- Excellent telephone and writing skills
- Experience of working within a team in a customer service environment and Interacting with a wide variety of customers
- Experience of managing complaints
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||British Council | Customer Advisor Jobs in Manchester|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Manchester, UKM, GB|
|Base Salary||GBP – £20,254 -£22,505|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Jobs Site..