British Council Careers | IT Administrator Jobs in Dubai
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities
To provide detailed ICT technical support to staff, systems, and infrastructure at three sites in the UAE to ensure the IT systems at Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah sites meet operational needs, corporate standards and service level agreements. This role is based in the Dubai office with responsibility for Sharjah office and occasional visits to Abu Dhabi office. This role will be responsible for the delivery of IT services for the whole UAE and will report directly to ICT Manager
- Provide technical and administrative support to IT service delivery by identifying
- investigating and resolving technical problems
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of problems relating to business
- Ensure that all requests for new software are submitted to Global IS for testing
- Assist Global Service Desk with the procurement, repair and disposal of computer equipment and storage of spares in line with Council standards
- Applicants must already be based in the UAE
- Applicants must have a valid UAE driving license
- 5 years experience support coodination experience in an IT services organization
- IT Qualification/Certification is essential
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – British Council
|Title||British Council Careers | IT Administrator Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Job Site..