Brand Strategist Jobs in London | Weber Shandwick Careers
Position: Brand Strategist
Weber Shandwick is excited to be recruiting the new role of a Strategist to sit within the wider brand & consumer marketing team in London. The successful candidate will drive the development of insight-based creative ideas and impactful campaigns to support our brand and clients’ communications and business objectives.
- Writing creative proposals to inspire clients and stakeholders
- Leading the strategy process from ideation through to execution
- Providing thorough interpretation of research findings and presenting audience trends
- Responsible for identifying various sources of information & insight appropriate to a client problem – whether that’s existing research, behaviour change data, relevant case studies or social listening
- Strong experience working on mid-large consumer brands, ideally on international and global campaigns
- High level of comfort with research techniques and resources and insight generation
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Possess deep intellectual curiosity about culture, media, and technology, and how they affect human behaviour
|Title||Brand Strategist Jobs in London | Weber Shandwick Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Weber Shandwick|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Weber Shandwick Jobs Site..