Board Secretary | Aramex Jobs in Dubai 2022
Position: Board Secretary
The Board Secretary for Aramex PJSC (the “Company”) is independent of the Company management and who reports directly to the Chairman and Board of Aramex PJSC. The Board Secretary is responsible for managing, coordinating and recording internal communication, meetings and events between the Company, the Board and the Board Committees.
- Plan and provide the agenda of Board and Committee meetings, manage meetings and ensure that quorum is achieved in accordance with the Company’s Articles and applicable laws.
- Ensure all Board members views are understood and represented; manage dynamics of the Board while ensuring Board members comply with the actions approved by the Board.
- Help manage Conflicts of Interest and Related Parties’ transactions matters in accordance with the Articles of the Company and the applicable laws and regulations.
|Title||Board Secretary | Aramex Jobs in Dubai 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Aramex Jobs Site..