BAT UK | Group Diversity Manager Jobs in London
Position: Group Diversity Manager
London, United Kingdom
The role is responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring initiatives to execute the global diversity and inclusion agenda and, embedding agreed practices either directly or through functional/regional leads
- Developing the regular management board reporting updates and insights against our D&I strategic actions and global ambitions
- Research external best practices in diversity initiatives and use those findings to inform decisions
- Acts as an interface between business units and specialised LEX, Finance and DBS functions as required
- Extensive experience in a Global CPG or a large-scale organisation, with senior stakeholder management and project management experience and skills
- Good commercial awareness and strong understanding of employee life cycle and talent flow
- Experience of operating in a highly matrix organization
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||BAT UK | Group Diversity Manager Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||BAT plc|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on BAT plc Jobs Site..