Position: Automotive Technician (India Recruitment Campaign)
To carry out effective and efficient repair and maintenance of customer vehicles following the approved manufacturers repair techniques.
- Service personal tools, keep the lifts and work area clean and comply with the health and safety standards.
- Upgrade knowledge by regularly doing web-based courses and by attending classroom trainings.
- Keep all personal tools safe. Any breakages or accidents must be reported to the Team Leader / Supervisor immediately/Tool room for replacement.
- Ensure efficiency and productivity is maintained above 100%.
- Ensure proper clocking on/off in the system and do write up in the repair order as per the prescribed procedure.
- Any unused parts must be returned or stored properly as per company procedure. Used parts must be disposed in an environment friendly manner.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Industrial Technical Institute ITI (2 years vocational course) – Certified Auto Technician Course
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as technician
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Should be able to carry out all kinds of Mechanical Repairs including advanced diagnosing, trouble shooting of complex issues.
|Title||Automotive Technician (India Recruitment Campaign) Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Al Tayer Group|
|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Al Tayer Group Jobs Site..