Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs Jobs in London | MSD Careers
Merck & Co., Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey. It is named after the Merck family, which set up Merck Group in Germany in 1668. The company does business as Merck Sharp & Dohme outside the United States and Canada
Position: Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
In this role you will coordinate regulatory activities in the EU, UK, Switzerland and ex-EU Central Europe South countries, with minimal guidance of the Executive Director. We operate a hybrid working model Regulatory Affairs Europe is part of Global Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Safety. We are always striving for operational excellence
- Responsible for coordinating the preparation, review and submission of regulatory dossiers in support of post-approval submissions in the EU, UK, Switzerland and non-EU countries.
- For assigned development of marketed products and lead cross-functional teams.
- M.D., Ph.D. or Master degree with at between 3-4 years of experience in clinical research or regulatory affairs is required
- Advanced, interpersonal written and oral communication skills; advanced collaborative skills with an ability to work both reactively and proactively in a timely manner in a dynamic fast-paced environment
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs Jobs in London | MSD Careers|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on MSD Jobs Site..