Associate Director, Credit Analyst | Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai
Position: Associate Director, Credit Analyst
To provide insightful, relevant, succinct and timely (see below) credit analysis of a portfolio of SCB’s clients (current or prospective). This includes responsibility for proposing counterparty credit grades via the relevant scorecard, and ongoing monitoring for credit-material events.
- Assessment of funding strategy, financial policy, treasury activity (hedging, cash management) and liquidity;
- Development of a current / forward year base forecast performance expectation;
- Evaluation of risks associated with particular proposed transactions, where required;
- Graduates / Graduate calibre
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles gained by experience or qualification
- MBA or CFA qualifications advantageous, but not required
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Associate Director, Credit Analyst | Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Site..